Venice & River Po Cruises
Information, Destinations and Itineraries
The Po River delta flows into the Adriatic just south of Venice. Combining a tour of Venice with a cruise up the River Po makes for a fantastic experience.
Tours will often include excursions to the historic Byzantine capital of Ravenna and the romantic city of Verona, home to Shakespear's Romeo and Juliette. For a longer holiday tours can be extended with a visits to the Italian lakes and Rome most popular.
Venice & the Gems of Northern Italy 9 Nights
- Spend 2 nights in Milan before boarding Uniworld's luxurious River Countess to cruise the Venetian Lagoon and Po river
- All-inclusive luxurious, boutique 6★ river cruise
- Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms, many with French balconies
- Award winning dining prepared with locally sourced ingredients
- Unlimited drinks onboard including fine wine, beer and soft drinks onboard. Excludes premium wines and spirits
- Included guided tours with english speaking guides
- Onboard enrichment programme featuring orientation lectures and epicurean demonstrations with the chef and private wine tasting
- All gratuities included on board ship
- Can be packaged with flights on request